iNext Enhanced Comprehensive Travel Insurance Benefits
For extensive coverage rich in medical benefits, Select the iNext Enhanced Comprehensive plan. Starting at $295, iNext Enhanced Comprehensive provides extensive coverage anywhere in the world outside of the United States. iNext Enhanced Comprehensive Includes:
- $0 Deductible
- Choose between $250,000 or $500,000 Accident/Sickness Medical Expense: Coverage for medical, surgical, and hospitalization expenses due to an accident or illness.
- Mental Illness: Both inpatient and outpatient care for mental, psychological, and nervous disorders. Coverage up to $250,000 or $500,000 plan maximum.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse: Both inpatient and outpatient care for treatment or medication for alcohol and drug abuse. Coverage up to $250,000 or $500,000 plan maximum.
- Maternity: Non-routine care and expenses covered to $250,000 or $500,000 plan maximum. Restrictions apply.
- Dental Emergency: Up to $750 for the emergency repair or replacement to sound, natural teeth damaged as the result of a covered accident.
- $1,000,000 Emergency Medical Evacuation: Provides emergency medical evacuation and transportation should you suffer from a serious illness or injury that warrants Emergency Evacuation.
- $50,000 Repatriation of Remains: In the event of your death while abroad, coverage is provided for embalming or cremation and return to your home country.
- Emergency Reunion: If you are hospitalized for more than 7 consecutive days, upon request, the Company will pay for round-trip economy-class transportation for one individual of your
- choosing from your home country to the location where you are hospitalized. Benefits payable also include reasonable expenses for meals and accommodations up to the $250,000 or $500,000 plan maximum.
- $250/day Trip Delay Due to Quarantine: Covers up to $250 per day for reasonable expenses if your trip is interrupted by you being quarantined as the result of illness up to a maximum of $2,500.
- $20,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Coverage for the loss of life or limb while abroad by means other than air.
- Interscholastic Sports-Related Injuries: Coverage up to the $250,000 or $500,000 plan limit for an injury while you are participating in an interscholastic sports program.
- Intramural, Club, and Recreational Sports Injuries: Coverage up to the $250,000 or $500,000 plan limit for an injury while you are participating in an intramural, club, or recreational sport.
- $200 Trip delay: Covers $50 per day in reimbursement up to a total of $200 if your trip is delayed for 12 hours or more due to a covered event.
- $2,000 Loss/Theft of Baggage and Personal Effects: Reimbursement for loss, theft, or damage to baggage and personal effects. Restrictions and aggregates apply
- $200 Baggage Delay: Reimbursement for the cost of necessary personal items if your baggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 24 hours on your outbound journey.
A comprehensive description of the benefits and basic provisions of the Comprehensive Policy is available here (PDF).