Skip to main content

Forms & Documents

Filing a Claim

Check your iNext ID card to view your claims provider

You should have the following information available to file a claim:

  • Program Reference Number (listed on the back of the iNext Travel Card) for Comprehensive and Comprehensive Plus plans.
  • What coverage type or benefit category the claim is under (e.g. Medical Expense, Baggage Loss, etc.)
  • The date the covered treatment or loss occurred
  • The amount that was paid (if applicable)

Did you purchase a plan after September 1, 2016?
File a Claim with Co-ordinated Benefits Plans, LLC