What is the iNext Difference?
We strive to provide both an exceptional and affordable travel protection program for those traveling abroad.
By purchasing iNext travel protection, you are provided with benefits that include:
- Up to 364 days of travel protection which is valid anywhere outside of the U.S.
- World Class, 24/7 customer service and support through single point of contact
- Ability to customize your protection with optional add-ons
- Easy online enrollment and immediate proof of protection
- Wallet-sized plastic ID card
Why is Travel Protection Important?
All iNext travel/medical protection plans are designed to cover the cost of unexpected accidents and illnesses an insured may experience while traveling abroad. Traditional medical insurance may not cover such incidents overseas. All iNext plans also provide a high level of emergency assistance services and support as well as pre-departure information to help prepare the insured for safe travels abroad.
- Many U.S. insurance plans may not cover medical expenses while the insured is overseas.
- Many U.S. insurance plans will not cover emergency medical evacuation, transportation, and repatriation expenses.
What are some common situations where you might require travel/medical protection plan?
- Your flight has been cancelled and you are stuck overnight waiting for the next available flight.
- Your bags are lost and you need replacement clothing and personal articles.
- You require medical evacuation because you have been injured, and adequate medical treatment is not locally available.
- You become ill abroad and require medical attention to be able to continue your trip.
- The occurrence of a security or natural disaster-related emergency that requires your evacuation.