What is the iNext Difference?
We strive to provide both an exceptional and affordable travel insurance program for those traveling abroad. By purchasing iNext travel insurance, you are provided with the following benefits:
- Up to a full year of travel insurance coverage which can be used for multiple trips anywhere in the world outside of the U.S.
- Daily and monthly coverage options for partner institutions and organizations
- Quick and easy online enrollment
- World-class customer service and support
- Travel card deals which include free international mobile phones and SIM cards and discounted airline tickets
Why is travel insurance so important?
All iNext travel insurance policies are designed to cover the cost of unexpected accidents and illnesses an insured may experience while traveling abroad. Traditional medical insurance may not cover such incidents overseas. All iNext policies also provide a high level of emergency assistance services and support as well as pre-departure information to help prepare the insured for safe travels abroad.
- Many U.S. insurance plans may not cover medical expenses while the insured is overseas.
- Many U.S. insurance plans will not cover emergency medical evacuation, transportation, and repatriation expenses.
What are some common situations where you might require travel insurance?
- Your flight has been cancelled and you are stuck overnight waiting for the next available flight.
- Your bags are lost and you need to have an emergency prescription filled.
- You need medical evacuation because you have been injured and adequate medical treatment is not locally available.
- You become ill and need to cancel your study abroad trip.
- You have been mugged and your passport and wallet have been stolen. You need to replace your essential documents.
- You experience a medical emergency overseas.
- You are pick pocketed and your iPod is stolen.