Filing a Comprehensive Claim
You can easily file a claim with Seven Corners by mail, fax, or email. To obtain a claim form, see below to download the appropriate claim form:
You should have the following information available to file a claim:
- Program Reference Number (listed on the back of the iNext Travel Card) for Comprehensive and Comprehensive Plus plans.
- What coverage type or benefit category the claim is under (e.g. Medical Expense, Baggage Loss, etc.)
- The date the covered treatment or loss occurred
- The amount that was paid (if applicable)
You should complete the claim form for accuracy, sign the form, and return it to Seven Corners along with any requested supporting documentation, such as original receipts, diagnosis, proof of travel (e.g., a copy of a flight itinerary), and primary insurance information.
It is important to remember to keep your receipts from doctor’s visits, pharmacy prescriptions and diagnosis records. These will be required by Seven Corners when you file a claim. All diagnosis forms should be translated into English if possible. One reason claims processing can be prolonged is due to lack of documentation. The better prepared you are, the faster the claims processing can occur.
Completed claims forms must be completed and sent with the original itemized bills to the claim administrator within 90 days. Submit Claims or Inquires to:
Seven Corners, Inc.
303 Congressional Boulevard
Carmel, IN 46032
If you have any questions about our claim, please feel free to contact Seven Corners at:
- +1.317.818.2806 Collect / Outside the U.S.
- +1.800.683.1427 Toll Free / Inside the U.S.