iNext Supplemental Premium Plus Travel Insurance Plan
For exceptional coverage and additional benefits including trip cancellation and trip interruption coverage, choose the iNext Premium Plus card. The iNext Premium Plus card is $145 and includes:
- $0 Deductible
- $100,000 Accident Medical Expense: Provides reimbursement for covered medical and hospitalization expenses due to an illness or injury incurred and treated while abroad.
- $500 Dental Expense: Reimburses the cost of emergency dental treatment only while on the trip provided by a Physician or Dentist.
- $1,000,000 Emergency Evacuation: Provides coverage for an emergency evacuation should you suffer a serious illness or injury that warrants Emergency Evacuation.
- $50,000 Repatriation of Remains: Reimbursement of the reasonable covered expenses incurred to return your body to the city of burial in the United States in the event of your death while you are traveling.
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Coverage for loss of life or limb while abroad.
- $200 Baggage Delay: Reimbursement of the cost of necessary personal items if your baggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 24 hours.
- $200 Trip Delay: Reimbursement up to the maximum amount shown if your trip is delayed for 12 hours or more due to weather, strike or other job action, or equipment failure.
- $2,500 Baggage and Personal Effects Loss: Reimbursement for loss, theft, or damage to baggage and personal effects.
- $1,500 Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption: Reimbursement for forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments or deposits if your trip is cancelled or interrupted due to a covered reason.
- Bedside Visit: Reimbursement for one person chosen by the Insured to and from the medical facility where the Insured is confined if the Insured is alone and is hospitalized for more than 7 days following a covered Emergency Evacuation.
- Included: 24 Hour Travel Medical Assistance, Worldwide Travel Assistance, LiveTravel Emergency Assistance, and Concierge Services.
Find a comprehensive description of benefits below:
Premium Plus plan (PDF)
Premium Plus with Security (PDF).
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. If there is any conflict between the contents of this document and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. This Plan is underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliated Companies with a rating of A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company and its principal place of business at One Nationwide Plaza, MR-05-10, Columbus, OH 43215