iNext Supplemental Premium Plus Travel Insurance Plan
For exceptional coverage and additional benefits including trip cancellation and trip interruption coverage, choose the iNext Premium Plus card. The iNext Premium Plus card is $135 and includes:
- $0 Deductible
- $100,000 Medical Expense: Coverage for medical and hospitalization expenses due to an Injury or Illness. This coverage reimburses medical expenses within one year from the date of the injury or illness, provided that the initial treatment was received during the trip.
- $500 Dental Expense: Reimburses the cost of emergency dental treatment only while on the trip provided by a Physician or Dentist.
- $1,000,000 Emergency Evacuation: Provides coverage for an emergency evacuation should you suffer a serious illness or injury that warrants Emergency Evacuation.
- $50,000 Repatriation of Remains: Reimbursement of the reasonable covered expenses incurred to return your body to the city of burial in the United States in the event of your death while you are traveling.
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Coverage for loss of life or limb while abroad.
- $200 Baggage Delay: Reimbursement of the cost of necessary personal items if your baggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 24 hours.
- $1,000 Travel Document Replacement: Reimbursement of the fees associated with the replacement of your travel documents in the event they are lost or stolen during your time abroad.
- $200 Trip Delay: Reimbursement up to the maximum amount shown if your trip is delayed for 12 hours or more due to weather, strike or other job action, or equipment failure.
- $2,500 Baggage and Personal Effects Loss: Reimbursement for loss, theft, or damage to baggage and personal effects.
- $1,500 Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption: Reimbursement for forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments or deposits if your trip is cancelled or interrupted due to a covered reason.
- Bedside Visit: Reimbursement for one person chosen by the Insured to and from the medical facility where the Insured is confined if the Insured is alone and is hospitalized for more than 7 days following a covered Emergency Evacuation.
- Included: 24 Hour Travel Medical Assistance, Worldwide Travel Assistance, LiveTravel Emergency Assistance, and Concierge Services.
A comprehensive description of the benefits and provisions of the Premium Plus plan is available here (PDF).
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of coverage are contained in the Policy. If there is any conflict between the contents of this document and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.