iNext Supplemental Platinum Travel Insurance Plan
For a broader range of coverage that includes mental health coverages, choose the iNext Platinum card. Recommended for travelers intending to spend a longer time abroad or planning to visit more non-traditional destinations, iNext Platinum is $95 and includes:
- $0 Deductible
- $100,000 Medical Expense: Coverage for medical and hospitalization expenses due to an Injury or Sickness. This coverage reimburses medical expenses within one year from the date of the injury, provided that the initial treatment was received while on a trip.
- $500 Dental Expense: Reimburses the cost of emergency dental treatment only while on the trip provided by a Physician or Dentist.
- $1,000,000 Emergency Evacuation: Provides coverage for an emergency evacuation should you suffer a serious illness or injury that warrants Emergency Evacuation.
- $50,000 Repatriation of Remains: Reimbursement of the reasonable covered expenses incurred to return your body to the city of burial in the United States in the event of your death while you are traveling.
- $100,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment (Flight Guard) — Air Only: Coverage for loss of life or limb while riding as a passenger in or alighting from, or struck down by a regularly scheduled airline.
- $20,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment — All Other: Coverage for the loss of life or limb while traveling abroad by means other than air.
- $200 Baggage Delay: Reimbursement of the cost of necessary personal items if your baggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 24 hours.
- $1,000 Travel Document Replacement: Reimbursement of the fees associated with the replacement of your travel documents in the event they are lost or stolen during your time abroad.
- $200 Trip Delay: Reimbursement up to the maximum amount shown if your trip is delayed for 12 hours or more due to weather, strike or other job action, or equipment failure.
- $2,500 Loss of Baggage and Personal Effects: Reimbursement for loss, theft, or damage to baggage and personal effects.
- Bedside Visit: Reimbursement for one person chosen by the Insured to and from the medical facility where the Insured is confined if the Insured is alone and is hospitalized for more than 7 days following a covered Emergency Evacuation.
- Included: 24 Hour Travel Medical Assistance, Worldwide Travel Assistance, LiveTravel Emergency Assistance, and Concierge Services.
A comprehensive description of the benefits and basic provisions of the Platinum plan is available here (PDF).
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of coverage are contained in the Policy. If there is any conflict between the contents of this document and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.