iNext Supplemental Basic Travel Insurance Plan
For essential insurance coverage, choose the iNext Basic card. For $36, iNext Basic provides the recommended minimum coverage for the short-term traveler visiting or vacationing in traditional destinations. iNext Basic includes:
- $0 Deductible
- $25,000 Accident Medical Expense: Coverage for medical and hospitalization expenses due to an Injury. This coverage reimburses medical expenses within one year from the date of the injury, provided that the initial treatment was received during the trip.
- $15,000 Sickness Medical Expense: Coverage for medical and hospitalization expenses relating to an illness contracted while traveling. This coverage reimburses medical expenses within one year from the date of the illness, provided that the initial treatment was received during the trip.
- $500 Dental Expense: Reimburses the cost of emergency dental treatment only during the trip provided by a Physician or Dentist.
- $300,000 Emergency Evacuation: Provides coverage for an emergency medical evacuation should you suffer a serious illness or injury that warrants Emergency Evacuation.
- $25,000 Repatriation of Remains: Reimbursement of the reasonable covered expenses incurred to return your body to the city of burial in the United States in the event of your death while you are traveling.
- $5,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Coverage for loss of life or limb while on a trip.
- $100 Baggage Delay: Reimbursement of the cost of necessary personal items if your baggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 24 hours.
- $500 Travel Document Replacement: Reimbursement of the fees associated with the replacement of your travel documents in the event they are lost or stolen during your time abroad.
- Bedside Visit: Reimbursement for one person chosen by the Insured to and from the medical facility where the Insured is confined if the Insured is alone and is hospitalized for more than 7 days following a covered Emergency Evacuation.
- Included: 24 Hour Travel Medical Assistance, Worldwide Travel Assistance, LiveTravel Emergency Assistance, and Concierge Services.
A comprehensive description of the benefits and provisions of the Basic plan is available here (PDF).
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of coverage are contained in the Policy. If there is any conflict between the contents of this document and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.