Enhanced Comprehensive Upgrade Options
For added security and trip protection, you may want to consider adding additional coverage your Enhanced Comprehensive plan:
Political and Natural Disaster Evacuation (iNext Partner institutions only)
- $100,000 Political Evacuation: In the event of a threatening security or political emergency situation due to governmental or social upheaval at the Insured’s location, Inter-Hannover will arrange and pay for the evacuation of the Insured to the nearest safe location and and/or to the United States if deemed necessary.
- $100,000 Natural Disaster Evacuation: In the event of a natural disaster situation, Inter-Hannover will arrange for the Insured’s evacuation from a designated safe departure point to a designated safe haven. Inter-Hannover will also arrange and pay for one-way economy airfare to return the Insured to the United States following a natural Disaster evacuation.
- $250,000 Kidnap and Ransom Consulting:Provides up to $250,000 to cover fees and expenses to Inter-Hannover’s chosen consultants to secure the release of the Insured from a kidnap/ransom scenario. Covers negotiation, legal advice, and fees and expenses of security guards for the purpose of protecting you once located.
Trip Cancellation and Interruption: $95 per trip
$5,000 Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption: Up to $5,000 if the Insured is prevented from taking his/her covered trip or the trip is interrupted due to:
- Sickness, injury or death of the insured, traveling companion, or family member
- Inclement weather that causes complete cessation for at least 24 hours
- Strike that causes complete cessation for at least 24 hours
- US State Department travel warning
A comprehensive description of the benefits and basic provisions of the Natural Disaster and Political Evacuation upgrade is available here (PDF)
A comprehensive description of the trip cancellation and interruption upgrade is available by referencing pages 6-7 of the Comprehensive plan here (PDF)