iNext Supplemental Premium Travel Insurance Plan
For a broad range of coverage, choose the iNext Premium card. Recommended for travelers looking for the added benefit of higher medical coverage, coverage for baggage and personal effects, and travel delay, iNext Premium is $56 and includes:
- $0 Deductible
- $100,000 Accident Medical Expense: Coverage for medical and hospitalization expenses due to an Accident. This coverage will reimburse medical expenses within one year from the date of the injury, provided that the initial treatment was received while traveling.
- $20,000 Sickness Medical Expense: Coverage for medical and hospitalization expenses relating to an illness contracted while traveling. This coverage will reimburse medical expenses within one year from the date of the illness, provided that the initial treatment was received while traveling.
- $500 Dental Expense: Reimburses the cost of emergency dental treatment only while on a trip provided by a Physician or Dentist.
- $1,000,000 Emergency Evacuation: Provides coverage for an emergency evacuation should you suffer a serious illness or injury that warrants Emergency Evacuation.
- $50,000 Repatriation of Remains: Reimbursement of the reasonable covered expenses incurred to return your body to the city of burial in the United States in the event of your death while you are traveling.
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Coverage for loss of life or limb while traveling.
- $200 Baggage Delay: Reimbursement of the cost of necessary personal items if your baggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 24 hours.
- $1,000 Travel Document Replacement: Reimbursement of the fees associated with the replacement of your travel documents in the event they are lost or stolen during your time abroad.
- $200 Trip Delay: Reimbursement up to the maximum amount shown if your trip is delayed for 12 hours or more due to weather, strike, or equipment failure.
- $2,000 Baggage and Personal Effects: Reimbursement for loss, theft, or damage to baggage and personal effects.
- Bedside Visit: Reimburses for one person chosen by the Insured to and from the medical facility where the Insured is confined if the Insured is alone and is hospitalized for more than 7 days following a covered Emergency Evacuation.
- Included: 24 Hour Travel Medical Assistance, Worldwide Travel Assistance, LiveTravel Emergency, and Concierge Services.
A comprehensive description of the benefits and provisions of the Premium plan is available here (PDF).
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of coverage are contained in the Policy. If there is any conflict between the contents of this document and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.